Offline Player Integration with Learning Management System
The Offline Player from Harbinger Systems provides enterprises with a seamless and highly secure way to deliver access to existing training content without need for continuous Internet connectivity
- A leading Learning Management System (LMS) vendor with more than 200 customers
- Each customer has a large traveling staff with extensive training needs
- Provide a seamless way to deliver training content to users who have no / limited internet connectivity.
- Ensure complete security and privacy of downloaded training content and user profile.
- No dependency or conflicts with existing JRE on user's workstation.
- Integrate Harbinger's Offline Player with the LMS to provide:
- Easy download and tracking of learning content while offline.
- Two-way synchronization of learning progress between Offline Player and LMS
- Complete security provided by:
- Encrypting training content and user profile
- HTTPS / SSL support
- SCORM1.2, 2004, AICC compatible
- Multiple browser support on Windows, Mac and Linux os
Technologies & Tools
- Windows NT Service Manager that acts as an in-built HTTP server
- MFC based Auto Updater for upgrading Offline Player with latest features
- Embedded JRE to avoid conflicts with existing JREs
- XML based CMI communications between the content and the Player
- XSL and CSS for ease of custom UI branding
- Compatibility with eLearning standards such as SCORM 1.2, 2004, AICC
- Access training content even while offline
- Maximize return on your existing training investments
- End-to-end security
- Enhanced user experience